Friday, June 5, 2009

Second post - how many posts will I make until I stop declaring what number post it is? I have to change a lot of things in my life. I have to commit myself to my goals and actually see them through. I have to stop being afraid of everything and just do the things that I say that I will do and the things I want to do. My life is probably more than half over and I still have not moved much beyond that 18 year old that I was way back when. I don't feel much more comfortable in my skin, sure of myself or any of that. I am so sick of hearing women say that the love their 40's because they finally feel comfortable in their skin, sure of themselves, confident. Ummmm.....me? Not so much.

I need to really think about what I want to do in my life - career wise, personal, etc.
I need to move forward with AA, and make progress more quickly. Life is really too short to procrastinate, especially now that time is against me.

No comments: